Hai, I recently got some problem when deploying SQlite at my C# .Net project. Title of this post already describe the problem. When you use system.data.sqlite by referencing project to system.data.sqlite.dll, there will be chance to reproduce this problem.
This steps will give you the right step to configure your project, so you can use sqlite without glitch.
Setting up system.data.sqlite with c# :
- Download the precompiled binary package at here.
- Right Click your solution at solution explorer, choose [Add] – [Existing Item].
- On file type drop down, choose All Files.
- Add the SQlite.Interop.dll.
- Find the SQLite.Interop.dll at your solution explorer and give it a right click, select [properties]. At properties panel, choose [Always Copy] at
- And problem solved.
I hope it will help you guys.